In the world of construction there are many regulations, that involve the quality, safety and procedures of sites and the work which is completed. Accreditations are fundamental as it means that these features are in line with the official standards. At Up Scaffolding our work will always exceed industry requirements. There may be some companies out there that have no official accreditation, these should be avoided at all costs.
Up Scaffolding Limited are accredited with the following regulatory bodies and training institutions:
1) CHAS are one of the founders in third party regulation. They are an authority which provide advisories on health and safety regulation. As well as this they set the benchmark for standards. Having this accreditation certifies that Up Scaffolding comply with the legal health and safety requirements which of course is of top priority in any Up Scaffolding project.
2) CITB this is the training institution which Up Scaffolding staff are officialised by. This is an authoritative institution which provides up to date training for the construction industry. Having a fully qualified workforce at Up Scaffolding means that projects will never fall short of industry standards and a quality, professional service will always be provided.
3) Construction Line manage the prequalification process on behalf of buyers, validating all members against PAS91 criteria and beyond. All accreditations are on the platform so you can quickly and confidently select construction partners that meet your needs.
Up Scaffolding ensure:
- All workers have received industry level training.
- Equipment and materials meet British standards.
- Health and safety is not over looked.
Head over to our testimonials page to see some previous projects and an array of client opinions of the work that Up Scaffolding Limited have provided.